OCCUPATIONAL REHABILITATION & EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAMME (EAP)
WHO WE ARE?
We are an occupationally and family focused London based healthcare that operates on social enterprise principle.
WE HELP TO PLAN AND SUPPORT STAFF TO:
- Reduce barrier to returning to work or to maintain attendance and improve performance at work,
- Identify additional support in the workplace.
- Reduce barriers against work stress.
- Take advantage of early intervention to prevent or reduce small issues at work or at home from evolving into big impacts on their performance or into sick absence and high production or service delivery costs.
WHY WORKPLACE MENTAL HEALTH?
- Improved employees’ well-being can contribute to good business outcomes.
- 1 in 4 people in the UK will experience a mental health problem (Source: Mental Health Foundation).
- Estimated £70 billion annual lost due to workplace mental health issues (Source: OECD research).
WHAT VALUE WE OFFER ORGANISATIONS AND INDIVIDUALS?
- We are a fair pricing competitive provider of talking therapies (especially cognitive behavioral therapy, counselling), and employee assistance programme (occupational rehabilitation).
- Our clinicians have undergone a rigorous recruitment process that involved two interviews by two independent professionals to select accredited specialists in their fields. Most of our clinicians are past or current NHS practitioners. They have full-enhanced DBS clearance and also Professional indemnity and public liability insurance.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) (Read More.)
- Clinical psychology, counselling psychology, EMDR, counselling, etc. (Read More.)
- Discounted psychological and counselling assessments. (Read More.)
- Unlimited telephone support:
- Qualified counsellors ready to give immediate practical advice and well-being support to your employees if they start to experience a difficult situation.
- Self-paying employees receive a 15% reduction in the assessment and treatment fees.
- Fast Track Appointments for your employees to start receiving help from our fee-approved clinicians.
- Group Treatment Programmes. (Read More.)
- Low Cost-Discounted Therapy Service (Read More.)
- Online Self-Help Therapy Service (Read More.)
- Coaching and Mediation. (Read More.)
- Grievance Support for employees
- Employment Tribunal
- Bullying and Harassment
- Psychological consultation: By qualified psychologists to offer an insight or a solution to a clinical or management issue.
- Training in psychological skills or cognitive behavioural therapy techniques for productivity and people skills:
- Wellbeing and psychological resilience courses for employees. (Read More)
- Online portal: 24/7 online access to self-help resources (fact sheets, articles, and videos): (Read More.)
DISORDERS WE HELP YOU TREAT
- Common mental health disorders in the workplace (e.g. emotional crisis, anxiety, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder as identified in UK NICE Guidelines and are likely to respond to one of the faces to face or online therapies above (example, cognitive behavioural therapy).
- Long-term or chronic physical health conditions (e.g. traumatic or stressful experience of being diagnosed, surviving or living with cancer, Fatigue, fibromyalgia, diabetes) in line with the UK NICE guidance.
HOW IT WORKS?
- Your employee completes Online Booking Form or contacts us by phone (0333 800 3006, 0333 789 0012), email (email@example.com) or Online Contact form at (org.uk) or is referred by a manager or Occupational Health.
- If your employee has a medical insurance, they can contact us for fast tracked appointment. They can avoid third party middlemen and delays. We will support individuals in dealing with their Insurer.
- Within 12 hours of receiving the referral, we acknowledge the referral and arrange first appointment. We date you (if you are the referrer) with the agreed appointment date and time.
- The employee is initially assessed by one of our qualified counsellors and offered the most appropriate wellbeing pathway.
- We can offer help Online, phone, email or face to face.
- To discuss mental health support for your employees, you contact us
FIXED COMPETITIVE PRICING AND REGULAR REPORTING
- We offer fixed therapy pricing (e.g. £100 for CBT) per session for all sessions (as indicated in the Agreement with you). The fee includes emailing you and the employer regular Clinical Feedback or Update Form to help monitor the recovery progress of the patient Returning to Work or Maintaining Attendance and Performance at Work or their additional support in the workplace. The monitoring Form also outlines the progress on the Coreom and NHS Iapt questionnaires and also risks and prognosis.
- If the patient has not already been assessed by your Psychological Therapists or Counsellors, then we can offer you a fixed assessment fee of £150 that includes a report with prognosis and recommendations.
STRONG TREATMENT OUTCOMES
- Re-admission/re-referral rate for appropriate referrals received: 1 to 2%
- 90 to 95% of our clients in the UK national health service and in private practice reported good recovery on IAPT questionnaires.
SOME OF OUR CLINICIANS WERE PART OF THESE AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Best Service Award, Ealing IAPT, West London NHS Trust, UK.
- Best Performance Service’ national award, New Direction-CRI/Sussex NHS, UK.
- ‘Most Improved Service’ national award, New Direction-CRI/Sussex NHS, UK.
- ‘Clinical governance award in clinical innovation category’. SLaM NHS, UK
We have a strong performing therapy team. Our therapists involved delivering EAP and occupational rehabilitation are accredited by professional bodies. (Read More)
We hope that registering our organisation with yours may be a smooth process.
We look forth to a fruitful partnership in supporting organisations and individuals to reduce any barrier to Returning to Work or Maintaining Attendance and Performance at Work or to identify additional support in the workplace.