Contact us if you require assistance to be supported with career choices, decisions, and development as well as a life mentor. Priority is in the area of talking therapies careers, but other disciplines may be considered.
Select one from:
• No Preference.
· Mentoring for Victims of Bullying.
· Mentoring for Perpetrators of Bullying. * Not for people who have criminal intention.
· Mentoring for Couples.
· Mentoring for Parents.
· Mentoring for People Away from their Families.
· Mentoring for Adoptive or Foster Parents.
· Mentoring for Adoptive or Foster Children.
|· First Pregnancy Mentoring for Men.
· Mentoring for Children with Adoptive or Foster Siblings
· Mentoring for Interracial Children.
· Mentoring for Interracial Parents-Families.
· Mentoring for Single Parent-Families.
· Mentoring for Grieving Children.
· Mentoring for Grieving Adults
· Mentoring for People who have lost a Parent.
· Mentoring for People who have lost a Child.
|One Hour Mandatory Pre-Mentoring Consultation/ Self-Help Resources.
No Membership Fee thereafter.
|30 Minutes Optional Consultation with a Mentor. Online/Skype||30 Minutes Optional Consultation with a Mentor.
Face to Face