Through wellbeing courses, group programmes and one to one sessions, we help you talk, process your feelings, gain understanding, and acquire practical ways (strategies and life skills) to cope with difficult times, to resolve your issues or achieve resilience to thrive in your life from relationships to business and career.
Complementary Therapy: Do you need help to alleviate the emotions and symptoms (e.g. pain, sleep anxiety) that often accompany physical and mental health conditions such as cancer, back pain etc.? Patients have reported that some treatments can help with symptoms such as pain, difficulties with sleeping and anxiety’. These therapies are designed to complement your medical care – and don’t replace your treatment’. (Acknowledged: The Christie NHS Foundation).
- Indian Head Massage: ‘We can provide massage treatments tailored to your preference. These can involve work on the hands, feet, back, neck, and face. It can be provided with a chair, massage couch or if necessary at the bedside. You do not have to undress. The sessions will be limited to around 15-30 minutes, at a time when it will not disturb any other care you might be having or mealtimes’.
- Aromatherapy: ‘These treatments use carefully selected essential oils to supplement gentle massage’.
- Relaxation techniques: Our relaxation sessions involve the use of guided imagery, visualization, and gentle breathing techniques.’
- Reflexology, including Pregnancy Reflexology
- Acupuncture for tension headaches and chronic low back pain
Sessions are face to face except for Relaxation techniques that can also be offered over the telephone, or Skype.
Our Complementary therapists and practitioners are Accredited and /or registered with relevant professional bodies.