WHO WE ARE?
We are an occupationally and family focused London based healthcare social enterprise.
WHAT VALUE WE OFFER ORGANISATIONS AND INDIVIDUALS?
- We are a fair pricing competitive provider of talking therapies (especially cognitive behavioural therapy, counselling), and employee assistance programme (occupational rehabilitation).
- Our clinicians have undergone a rigorous recruitment process that involved two interviews by two independent professionals to select accredited specialists in their fields. Most of our clinicians are past or current NHS practitioners. They have full-enhanced DBS clearance and also Professional indemnity and public liability insurance.
WE HELP TO PLAN AND SUPPORT PATIENTS TO:
- Reduce barrier to returning to work or to maintain attendance and improve performance at work,
- Identify additional support in the workplace.
- Reduce barriers against work stress and
SERVICES WE OFFER YOU
Include: Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), clinical psychology, counselling psychology, EMDR, counselling, etc.
DISORDERS WE HELP YOU TREAT
We focus on reducing any barrier (to Returning to Work or Maintaining Attendance and Performance at Work or identified additional support in the workplace) that are linked to:
- Common mental health disorders (e.g. anxiety, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder as identified in NICE Guidelines and are likely to respond to one of the face to face or online therapies above (example, cognitive behavioural therapy at step 3 of the stepped care treatment model).
- Long-term or chronic physical health conditions (e.g. traumatic or stressful experience of being diagnosed, surviving or living with cancer, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, fibromyalgia, diabetes) in line with the Implementation guidance for IAPT Pathway for people with Long-term Physical Health conditions and medically unexplained symptoms (e.g. traumatic or stressful experience of being diagnosed, surviving or living with cancer.
THE WAY DEAL WITH YOUR REFERRAL
Within 12 hours of receiving the referral, we acknowledge to you and also contact the patient to arrange first appointment and then update you with the agreed appointment date and time.
FIXED COMPETITIVE PRICING AND REGULAR REPORTING
- We offer fixed therapy pricing (e.g. £100 for CBT) per session for all sessions (as indicated in the Agreement with you). The fee includes emailing you and the employer regular Clinical Feedback or Update Form to help monitor the recovery progress of the patient Returning to Work or Maintaining Attendance and Performance at Work or their additional support in the workplace. The monitoring Form also outlines the progress on the Coreom and NHS Iapt questionnaires and also risks and prognosis.
- If the patient has not already been assessed by your Psychological Therapists or Counsellors, then we can offer you a fixed assessment fee of £150 that includes a report with prognosis and recommendations.
STRONG TREATMENT OUTCOMES
- 2017/2018: Re-admission/re-referral rate for appropriate referrals received: 1 %
- 2017/2018: 98% of our clients in the UK national health service and in private practice reported good recovery on IAPT questionnaires.
- 2015/2016: 95% of our clients in the UK national health service and in private practice reported good recovery on IAPT questionnaires.
- 2014: 192 issues treated. Successful recovery rates: 95 to 100% for 142 issues, 80 to 94% for 49 issues, and -50% for 1 issue. GAD-7, PHQ-9 and other questionnaires used.
SOME OF OUR CLINICIANS WERE PART OF THESE AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- 2016: Best Service Award, Ealing IAPT, West London NHS Trust, UK.
- 2013: ‘Best Performance Service’ national award, New Direction-CRI/Sussex NHS, UK.
- 2012: ‘Most Improved Service’ national award, New Direction-CRI/Sussex NHS, UK.
- 2010: ‘Clinical governance award in clinical innovation category’. SLaM NHS, UK
OUR CLINICAL DIRECTOR
Our clinical director is Dr. Benaliligha Francis Selemo and you can see his CV at: http://healthcity.org.uk/dev/team-2/). We hope that registering our organisation with yours may be a smooth process.
We look forth to a fruitful partnership in supporting organisations and individuals to reduce any barrier to Returning to Work or Maintaining Attendance and Performance at Work or to identify additional support in the workplace.
HOW TO GET HELP?