TWELVE (12) REASONS TO BOOK NOW.
- Four simple steps to booking Our Services. Step a: Choose from the very competitive and affordable FEES/PRICING list. Step b: Complete the BOOKING FORM. Step c: Make PAYMENT if you have not already paid when you submitted the Booking Form. Step d: Sit back and wait to be contacted within 24 hours or the same day (if you have requested for the same day service). If any delay, we update you ASAP.
- We won’t offer you what isn’t good enough for our families.
- We guarantee that if your first session isn’t satisfactory, we shall replace your therapist and offer you one free session.
- We don’t judge you but respect your cultural, faith, and spiritual preferences and uniqueness brought to sessions.
- We employ pioneering talking therapy/counselling to a new level by using neurobiological, neuropsychological and neuroaudiological research breakthroughs to help you acquire (as part of your sessions) additional coping strategies to improve your mood and longevity.
- Affordable prices from £15 to +£110.
- We deliver outcomes: 2015/2016 one of our therapists praised by a National HealthService’s (NHS) patients and managers. Estimated 95% of patients reported moderate to full recovery within 12 weeks of therapy.
- Your recovery is our joy: 192 specific issues treated by one of our therapists in 2014 indicated successful recovery rates of 95 to 100% for 142 issues, 80 to 94% for 49 issues, and -50% for 1 issue.
- We believe with right support people are capable of recovery even if a small step.
- We offer funded courses in emotional wellbeing.
- We have specialist interests and expertise in:
- Anxiety and depression
- Abuse and neglect, trauma, addiction rehabilitation, eating disorders.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, accident injury, sports rehabilitation.
- Staff wellbeing, difficulties faced by immigrants and business men and women.
- Physical conditions and pain disorders- diabetes, phantom pain, fibromyalgia/complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS), COPD/Cardiovascular problems; Cancer care.
12. A team of multilingual and multi-trained professionals who offer specialist interest dedicated single or dual therapy model (s) and also holistic wellbeing service.