OTHER FUNDING CLIENTS’ GUIDE 1st AUGUST 2017. *THIS GUIDE IS FOR YOU IF YOUR FEE IS NOT PAID BY AN INSURANCE FIRM OR YOU ARE NOT PAYING OUR STANDARD ADVERTISED FEES FOR SELF-FUNDING CLIENTS OR IF YOU FALL UNDER ANY OF THE CLIENTS BELOW:
- Your Fee Paid by an Organisation that is not an Insurance Firm,
- Your Fee Paid as a Special Contract with Health City,
- Your Fee Paid as a Negotiated Arrangement,
- Your Fee Paid as a Special Fee for Executive Clients,
- Your Fee Paid as an ongoing Subscriber for Health City’s Services.
Below is a Step by Step Guide for Online Booking and also a list of some psychological and associated wellbeing services directly delivered and/or care coordinated by Health City.
What if I Need Assistance with Booking?
If a service is not listed or if you require assistance with the booking, please contact: email@example.com or phone 03338003006 or 0333 789 0012 with the following details: Your full names, your address with full post code (if applicable), name of your organisation, phone number (and or email address) of your organisation, full names of the Responsible Person (the contact person authorising your treatment or intervention), the number of sessions authorised by your Insurer, and your health problem/issue.
STEP BY STEP GUIDE FOR BOOKING
To make a referral or a booking for yourself or someone else, please complete our Online Booking Form that may take less than 5 minutes.
- Fill the simple information asked for on Page 1 of the Booking Form except that you should select ‘Other-Funding’ when you come to the Funding Section.
- On Page 2 of the Booking Form,
- Select the ‘Category of Service’ (e.g. ‘Counselling & Integrative Psychotherapy’ (this also covers psychology), ‘Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)’.
- If ‘2 hours treatment consultation’ (this does not apply to Insurance clients or clients for ‘Other-Funding’) statement pops up on the screen, click ‘ok’ and you can proceed with the form.
- Then select the ‘Service’ you want (e.g. ‘CBT’).
- Then select the ‘Specialist Level’ of care that shall be paid for (e.g. Specialist’ or ‘Executive Practitioner’ means the same) or (e.g. ‘Senior Practitioner’).
- Then select ‘Delivery Option’ (e.g. ‘face to face’ or Online/Skype/ Phone’).
- Then select ‘Plan’ for when you want to start to receive the service (e.g. ‘within 7 days’ or ‘same day’). You may be offered an appointment as you requested (subject to available appointments) when your booking form is received by us.
- Tick if you want to receive email updates with resources for better wellbeing. Otherwise, skip.
- Tick to confirm that you have read and accepted our terms and conditions.
- Submit your completed Booking Form.
- A: Counselling, Integrative Therapy or Psychology.
- B: Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT).
- C: Couples and Family Interventions.
- D: Bullying and Harassment-Workplace, Family, School Etc.
- E: Coaching and Mediation.
- F: Psychological Rehabilitation.
- G: Assessments.
- H: Group Programmes.
- I: Complementary Therapies.
- J: Self-Understanding for Non-Health Professionals.
- K: Supervision and Services for Professionals.
- L: Continuous Development for Professionals.
- M: Family Financial, Insurance and Legal Wellbeing.
- N: Mentoring Network.