Paying Fees and Terms
Remember the process starts with BOOK NOW
We offer a number of ways to help you pay for your services with Health City:
- Bank transfer is our preferred payment method:
Bank HSBC, Sort Code: 40 07 04, Account number:71828835. Account name: Enaikidigha Trade &
Investments Ltd (trading as Health City).
Payment reference: Your initials, surname and date you received the service e.g. J.Kane23/06/16.
- Alternative payment methods:
- Therapy and Counselling can be paid via all health insurance firms including: Standard Life, Cigna, AVIVA, AXA PPP, BUPA International, PruHealth.
Note: BUPA UK is only accepted by some of our therapists. AXA PPP clients need a psychiatric referral first.
- Paying by Direct Debit: Clients can set up a direct debit payment using their bank.
- Paying with debit or credit card: Clients can pay via Paypal or ‘Go Cardless’. They will charge you a small fee.
Terms and conditions (inclusive of the above)
- Payments for Counselling, therapy and treatment services: All face to face, telephone, email and video based services are paid in advance. This can be via bank transfer or PayPal. A receipt will be emailed to you.
- Travel Fees: Please note that home and school visits requiring our therapist to use a public or private transport will incur an additional travel fee to reflect the therapist’s expenses and time away from the clinic.
- Cancellation policy: Services once booked are to be paid in full and no refund for cancelled or missed sessions with or without notice.
- Waiting rooms: Please note that the waiting rooms in some of our offices or clinics are closed evenings and weekends, so clients will be asked to meet their Counsellors or therapists service deliverer (e.g. therapist) at the exact appointment time.