Applying for a workshop
You can apply by:
- Direct booking on our website. (a) You go to the end of the workshop advertised and click ‘Add to Basket’ and complete the instructions that follow and later email the register information to: email@example.com. Alternatively, (b) You can download the Workshop Booking Form, complete it and email to:firstname.lastname@example.org. See item 3 below on payment.
- By completing an application form and posting it along with a cheque for your selected workshop and its stipulated fee, to Health City, Davenport House, 16 Pepper Street, Canary Wharf, and London E14 9RP, United Kingdom.
- The fee can be paid via HSBC bank account No: 71828835, sort code 400704 or PayPal. PayPal and international bank transactors may charge you a small additional fee.
Qualified and trainee psychological therapists, counsellors and psychiatrists. Other practitioners and trainees in health or social care will be accepted provided they have basic knowledge of counselling or talking therapies.
By booking I accept the following:
- A workshop may be cancelled by Health City without any liability if bookings be too low. If this happened full fees will be refunded. Venue may change from Canary Wharf London to BPS Venue Tabernacle Street London. Booking made cannot be cancelled and fee non-refundable but bookings transferable to someone else to attend. Full fee required to secure a workshop booking.
- The confidentiality rule not to share outside the workshop any clinical case study and colleague’s self-disclosure presented.
- Data shall be used for future marketing. If you don’t want this, state NO in your email to Health City.
Health City Workshop Application Form Information to be emailed to email@example.com
|Tel & Email|
|Training or Registering
body (if any)
|Why apply for this Workshop?|
|How did you hear about this Workshop?|