CALL NOW TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT ON 0333 800 3006 or 0333 789 0012
If you have medical insurance, contact us directly for fast-track appointment.
Don’t wait to come to us through and being delayed by third-party middlemen.
We will support you in dealing with your Insurer.
OTHER FUNDING CLIENTS’ GUIDE 1st MARCH 2018. *THIS GUIDE IS FOR YOU IF YOUR FEE IS NOT PAID BY AN INSURANCE FIRM OR YOU ARE NOT PAYING OUR STANDARD ADVERTISED FEES FOR SELF-FUNDING CLIENTS OR IF YOU FALL UNDER ANY OF THE CLIENTS BELOW:
- Your Fee Paid by an Organisation that is not an Insurance Firm,
- Your Fee Paid as a Special Contract with Health City,
- Your Fee Paid as a Negotiated Arrangement,
- Your Fee Paid as a Special Fee for Executive Clients,
- Your Fee Paid as an ongoing Subscriber for Health City’s Services.
Below is a Step by Step Guide for Online Booking and also a list of some psychological and associated wellbeing services directly delivered and/or care coordinated by Health City.
What if I Need Assistance with Booking?
If a service or your insurer is not listed or if you require assistance with the booking, please contact: email@example.com or phone 03338003006 or 0333 789 0012 with the following details: Your full names, your address with full postcode (if applicable), name of your Insurer, your Insurance Policy Number, your Authorisation Number from your Insurer, the number of sessions authorised by your Insurer, and the health problem/issue.
LIST OF HEALTH INSURERS WE WORK WITH.
Therapy, Counselling, Psychology, and some other services can be paid via all health insurance firms including but not limited to: Standard Life, Cigna, AVIVA, AXA PPP, BUPA International, Vitality (PruHealth).
Note: BUPA UK is only accepted by some of our therapists, so contact us.
STEP BY STEP GUIDE FOR BOOKING
To make a referral or a booking for yourself or someone else, please complete our Online Booking Form that may take less than 5 minutes.
- Fill the simple information asked for on Page 1 of the Booking Form except that you should select ‘Insurance’when you come to the Funding Section.
- On Page 2 of the Booking Form
- (a) Select the ‘Category of Service’ (e.g. ‘Counselling & Integrative Psychotherapy’ (this also covers psychology), ‘Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)’.
- (b) If ‘2 hours treatment consultation’ (this does not apply to Insurance clients) statement pops up on the screen, click ‘ok’ and you can proceed with the form.
- (c) Then select the ‘Service’ you want (e.g. ‘CBT’).
- (d) Then select ‘Specialist Level’ (‘Specialist’ or ‘Executive’ means the same).
- (e) Then select ‘Delivery Option’ (e.g. ‘face to face’ or Online/Skype/ Phone’).
- (f) Then select ‘Plan’ (‘within 7 days’). You may be offered an appointment between 1day to 7 days (subject to available appointments) when your booking form is received by us.
- (g) Tick if you want to receive email updates with resources for better wellbeing. Otherwise, skip.
- (h) Tick to confirm that you have read and accepted our terms and conditions.
- (i) Submit your completed Booking Form.
- A: Counselling, Integrative Therapy or Psychology.
- B: Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT).
- C: Couples and Family Interventions.
- D: Bullying and Harassment-Workplace, Family, School Etc.
- E: Coaching and Mediation.
- F: Psychological Rehabilitation.
- G: Assessments.
- H: Group Programmes.
- I: Complementary Therapies.
- J: Self-Understanding for Non-Health Professionals.
- K: Supervision and Services for Professionals.
- L: Continuous Development for Professionals.
- M: Family Financial, Insurance, and Legal Wellbeing.
- N: Mentoring Network.